It turns out so many people are still very curious about #Ecosexuality and #EcosexualLove. Here’s a fun way to get closer to that.
Today we offer a trailer of Playa Azul I Love You, the film that documents the first Plural Wedding of Ecosexual Love in Puerto Rico.
For the first time on YouTube, and complete with subtitles in English and/or Italian!
Welcome to this teaser. Enjoy it while we also prepare the premiere of the full movie, also for the first time of YouTube, with subtitles in English and/or Italian.
Yes, we at 3Way Kiss are confident that #Ecosexuality and #EcosexualLove will excite you. They will open up horizons in your imagination, and will inspire you to envision a life abundant with healthy and vibrant #EcosexualLove.
We’re enthusiastic about that.
Click on the Trailer above and watch it now! Then save your time for the film’s premiere on YouTube, on Saturday, Dec 12, at 7 PM CET (Rome, Berlin).
We at the School of Ecosexual Love welcome your comments and questions. And we look forward to welcoming you to one of empowering educational offerings. Stay tuned for updates to show up at at this link.
For this work, we express our gratitude to all our collaborators, including our amazing co-director Shaison P. Ouseph.
What You Can Do:
• More curious . . . What is Ecosexuality? What is Ecosexual Love? Find out here.
• Visit and subscribe to the director’s YouTube channel and browse Dr. SerenaGaia’s amazing content and playlists.
• Add your like to Dr. SerenaGaia, director’s page on Facebook ans stay tuned on what’s new with her and her teams.
• Read about Ecosexuality in the book Ecosexuality: When Nature Inspires the Arts of Love and like the page to stay tuned with its evolution.
• Visit the Educational page for Ecosexual Love and its Alchemies and add your like to get news about upcoming programs and events.
# # # # #
Can we answer any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to serving you in your journey of #EcosexualLove. Enjoy!
aka Serena Anderlini-D’Onofrio, PhD
- Erstwhile Professor of Humanities and Cinema at UPRM
- Convenor of Practices of Ecosexuality: A Symposium
- Author of Multiple Books Website Serenagaia.org
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, + 39 329 477 9406.
- Teacher of Humanities Online Series – Modern History for the Humanities and Love
- ResearchGate Profile
- Academia.edu Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Fellow at the Humanities Institute, University of Connecticut, Storrs (2012-13)
- Project: “Amorous Visions: Ecosexual Perspectives on Italian Cinema”
#alchimiadellamoreecosessuale #alchemyofecosexuallove #drserenagaia