Sometimes, in relation to Covid, Mr T says, “the remedy can’t be worse than the disease.”
And, to my very own astonishment, I think, wooow, I sure resonate with that. Is this guy stealing my thoughts?
Then I remember that he believes he IS the remedy to a political system that is ill, which it truly is of course.
So, I realize his motto applies to himself very well too.
Mt T is the remedy to a diseased political system, and HE IS the kind of remedy that’s worse than the disease.
Can anyone resonate with that?
All good wishes America, you are my second Matria and I feel for you!
Comments, in the spirit of dialog, are welcome.
# # # # #
Can we answer any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to serving you in your journey of #EcosexualLove. Enjoy!
aka Serena Anderlini-D’Onofrio, PhD
- Erstwhile Professor of Humanities and Cinema at UPRM
- Convenor of Practices of Ecosexuality: A Symposium
- Author of Multiple Books Website Serenagaia.org
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, + 39 329 477 9406.
- Teacher of Humanities Online Series – Modern History for the Humanities and Love
- ResearchGate Profile
- Academia.edu Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Fellow at the Humanities Institute, University of Connecticut, Storrs (2012-13)
- Project: “Amorous Visions: Ecosexual Perspectives on Italian Cinema”
#alchimiadellamoreecosessuale #alchemyofecosexuallove #drserenagaia