Exercise in direct sunshine in my “cortile.”
Three covid-assuaging effects.
- It’s done at home.
- It stimulates more of a natural production of vitamin D, which is recommended.
- Physical movement and stretching remove toxicity, which makes viruses less pernicious.
There is so much we can all do to make this time more fun and less difficult.
# # # # #
Can we answer any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to serving you in your journey of #EcosexualLove. Enjoy!
aka Serena Anderlini-D’Onofrio, PhD
- Erstwhile Professor of Humanities and Cinema at UPRM
- Convenor of Practices of Ecosexuality: A Symposium
- Author of Multiple Books Website Serenagaia.org
- Contact: email@example.com, + 39 329 477 9406.
- Teacher of Humanities Online Series – Modern History for the Humanities and Love
- ResearchGate Profile
- Academia.edu Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Fellow at the Humanities Institute, University of Connecticut, Storrs (2012-13)
- Project: “Amorous Visions: Ecosexual Perspectives on Italian Cinema”
#alchimiadellamoreecosessuale #alchemyofecosexuallove #drserenagaia