US elections. The edge is here.
People are waiting for this. The world is.
Much as i don’t get excited about Biden, i appreciate the Democratic Party for nominating a woman of color as a vice to him.
As a California absentee voter, i’ve voted for Kamala Harris in the senate a number of times already.
I appreciate the fresh breeze she brings.
As a person of color and a woman, she might even be closer to a holistic perspective on health than it might be advisable for her to include in the campaign.
I loved that moment in the debate when, in a clear, calm voice, she declared “Mr Vice President, i am speaking” as soon as Pence tried to interrupt her.
It was so affirmative, in a gender based scenario that is so typical.
The panache she handled it with is a positive model for all kinds of people.
I trust she will bring good things.
Happy voting and happy Halloween!
# # # # #
Can we answer any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to serving you in your journey of #EcosexualLove. Enjoy!
aka Serena Anderlini-D’Onofrio, PhD
- Erstwhile Professor of Humanities and Cinema at UPRM
- Convenor of Practices of Ecosexuality: A Symposium
- Author of Multiple Books Website Serenagaia.org
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, + 39 329 477 9406.
- Teacher of Humanities Online Series – Modern History for the Humanities and Love
- ResearchGate Profile
- Academia.edu Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Fellow at the Humanities Institute, University of Connecticut, Storrs (2012-13)
- Project: “Amorous Visions: Ecosexual Perspectives on Italian Cinema”
#alchimiadellamoreecosessuale #alchemyofecosexuallove #drserenagaia