What is ecosexuality?
It’s the action of reconnecting with one’s natural ability to love beyond genders, numbers, sexual orientations, relationship status, origins, races, ages, abilities, species and even biological kingdoms, to embrace all life as a partner with equal rights.
It’s the practice that allows us to sustain this action as we navigate the flows of a changing world and, by transforming ourselves, we bring contributions of joy, hope, health and happiness to the epochal changes we are going through.
What is ecosexual love?
It’s the path to align health and happiness, in our personal ecosystems, in the ecosystems where we live, in those of our tribes and communities, of our matrias and homelands, in the world’s ecosystem and in the planetary one.
Thanks for these questions. Do these answers resonate within you as something that inspires you with the courage to find what you are looking for?
We invite you to join us in the journeys we offer into #Ecosexual love.
# # # # #
Can we answer any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to serving you in your journey of #EcosexualLove. Enjoy!
aka Serena Anderlini-D’Onofrio, PhD
- Erstwhile Professor of Humanities and Cinema at UPRM
- Convenor of Practices of Ecosexuality: A Symposium
- Author of Multiple Books Website Serenagaia.org
- Contact: email@example.com, + 39 329 477 9406.
- Teacher of Humanities Online Series – Modern History for the Humanities and Love
- ResearchGate Profile
- Academia.edu Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Fellow at the Humanities Institute, University of Connecticut, Storrs (2012-13)
- Project: “Amorous Visions: Ecosexual Perspectives on Italian Cinema”
#alchimiadellamoreecosessuale #alchemyofecosexuallove #drserenagaia